Rhayader Church in Wales Primary School received £11,542 for Professional Learning and For Education Improvement for the academic year 2019/2020.
The school funding training courses for Area Of Learning Experience (AoLE)Leaders:
- Understanding the new AOLE for Health & Wellbeing
- Achieving Excellent in the Foundation Phase
- Understanding the new AoLE for Mathematics and Numeracy
- Understanding the new AoLE for Expressive Arts
- Developing your Middle Leadership Skills as a Teaching and Learning Responsibility (TLR) holder
- What does Donaldson look like in KS2?
- Creating Independent Learners
- Understanding the new AoLE for Language, Literacy and Communication
- Understanding the new AoLE for Science and Technology
INSET was provided by Rachel Cully of Cully Education for the new AoLE of Mathematics and Numeracy.
Two teaching Assistants attended training for Drawing and Talking and one was involved in THRIVE training.
The whole school focused on Nurture for Wellbeing and attended training for Additional Learning Needs including Happiness sessions for pupils and staff, Autism training for Responsive Communication and Pathological Demand Avoidance (PDA) training.
The cost of employing supply staff to cover Teachers and Teaching Assistants for training is also from the £11,542 grant.