Rhayader Church in Wales Primary School received £21,610.00 for Professional Learning and for Education Improvement for the academic year 2020/2021.
The school funding training courses for Area Of Learning Experience (AoLE)Leaders:
- Understanding the new AOLE for Health & Wellbeing
- Understanding the new AoLE for Mathematics and Numeracy
- Understanding the new AoLE for Expressive Arts
- Understanding the new AoLE for Language, Literacy and Communication
- Understanding the new AoLE for Science and Technology
- E Safety and the Use of Google Classroom for Blended Learning
- Nurture Schools UK
The whole school focused on Nurture for Wellbeing and attended training for Additional Learning Needs including Autism training for Responsive Communication and Pathological Demand Avoidance (PDA) training, understanding Autism in girls and strategies to help ASD and ADHD in the classroom.
The grant was also used to ensure all staff have technology for off-site working during school closure periods.